The Finance Committee meets monthly on the second Tuesday of the month. We review the church budget and resolve financial problems that arise during the year.
Our regular duties include the following:
– reviewing the church budget on a monthly basis;
– developing policies and procedures to help us manage church financial resources;
– communicating to the Board and Congregation about the fiscal health of the church;
– working with the Bookkeeper and Treasurer to address and solve financial problems;
– working with the Bookkeeper and Treasurer to prepare a balanced budget for consideration by the Board and Congregation annually;
– working with the Resource & Development Council to support the Stewardship and Fundraising Committees in raising the church’s operating funds; and
– approving unbudgeted expenses as provided in FUUN Financial Policies.
Membership of the Finance Committee includes the Treasurer, the Finance Chair, the former Finance Chair and any other church members with an interest in church financial matters. Attendance at Committee meetings by the Chairs of Fundraising, Stewardship, Resource & Development Council and any other interested church members is encouraged.
Click here for a copy of the Committee Budget Request Form or fill in this form below: