First Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashville
Path to Membership (2016-2017)
Thank you for your interest in joining FUUN!
Your next steps:
- Attend one New Member Class.
Saturdays – September 10, January 23, or April 1
9 a.m. – 1 p.m., brunch & childcare provided.
- Then, if you decide to become a member, choose a Signing Ceremony.
Sundays – September 25, January 29, April 23
Either Sunday service, 9 or 11 a.m.
Please register with Membership Coordinator Laurie Stevens (lstevens@TheFUUN.org) at least a week before a class or signing.
Get to know our congregation!
• Weekly Dinners: Wednesdays at 6 p.m., $8 per adult (less for children).
• Faith Development classes are held on Wednesday nights, 7:00-8:30 p.m., and Sunday mornings.
• Meet the Minister Luncheons, introductory events geared to newcomers to our community, about once a month, after the 11 a.m. service. Watch for announcements in the Order of Service.
If you’d like to meet privately with our sabbatical minister, Meghann Robern, call the office at 615-383-5760 to schedule an appointment, or email her at MRobern@TheFUUN.org.
We look forward to getting to know you better! Please get in touch with me for any questions or concerns. Welcome to FUUN!
615-383-5760 ext. 306