Strategic Planning Update, April 18, 2015
The church is embarking on a new strategic plan. The board has appointed a task force and provided a charge.
Board Charge to Strategic Planning Task Force
The Board charges the Strategic Planning Task Force to work with the congregation and staff to complete the following:
- Review the church’s mission and vision statements with the church community and assess whether they are current.
- If not, conduct a visioning process to update the mission and vision statements and report to the Board on any necessary changes to the task force’s schedule.
- Develop key strategies for the church consistent with the mission and vision.
- Develop an updated strategic plan that includes action items designed to achieve those strategies.
- Report to the Board on a monthly basis, through the Board-appointed liaison.
- Present the updated strategic plan to the Board by May 2016, and to the congregation at the June 2016 meeting
Strategic Planning Team Members:
- Ibba Surface and John Mott, co-chair
- Becky Fowler
- Jennifer Hall
- Tanya Surawicz
- Jacob Hathaway
- Nikki Moore
- Gail Seavey
Contact the Strategic Planning Team: firstname.lastname@example.org