“Love in Action: answering the call of love” is based on the truth that each of us has spiritual gifts or unique talents to offer one another, and that these gifts are woven together to create a vibrant and growing spiritual community. Whether it be one-time or a long term role we have many kind os shared activities you may wish to learn more about.
Ways to get involved
- Watch our newsletter, the weekly bulletin, TV Monitors or manned social room tables for the many rewarding opportunities available.
- Watch our blog posts. Committees and other groups often send out an alert if there’s an event they’d like help with or if they’re looking for new members.
- Visit an open committee meeting. Is there a committee that sounds interesting? Stop by to see what they’re about. Check for meeting times on the committee’s page and contact the chair to let them know you’d like to attend.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will help you find that perfect place for you!
Note that while most of the opportunities are open to anyone with interest, some are elected and some require training. We hope you will take the time to review our website and will find something that speaks to you and your particular interests.
Volunteer with one of the following Teams:
- A/V techs
– Weekday Office Teams
– Children’s Religious Education Teams
– Social Justice Action Teams
- Room In The Inn
- Habitat for Humanity Build
- Safe Haven
– Adult Choir
– Membership Activities
– Fellowship Events
– Fundraising Events
All committees always welcome new members. To check out a list of all of committees click here
When we signed the book and became members, we also committed to support the Church with our time and finances. You can find information about offering financial support here.